Take payments online, in store and at your contact centre
- Accept Amex, Visa and MasterCard purchasing cards
- Transactions captured on your order processing system
- Lodged card functionality for data security
- Accept all major debit and credit cards
- Simple XML API integration
- Real-time authorization
Flexible integration matches your business process
Procurer ERP (Enterprise Resource PlanningAn industry term that covers a range of business management activities. An ERP system can be used for managing product planning, parts purchasing, inventories, interacting with suppliers, providing customer service and tracking orders. It can also include application modules for the finance and human resources aspects of a business.) enables you to accept card payments efficiently and cost-effectively via your existing order processing system whilst keeping compliance obligations to a minimum. The multi-channel solution incorporates data from your contact centre, website (via ITS PayPage) and Points of Sale (via ITS Chip & PIN) to offer a seamless payment to settlement process.
- Encrypted authorization and settlement
- Capture Level 1The standard financial data captured for a credit or debit card transaction, 2, 3, VGISSimilar to Level 3 data, VGIS is the Visa equivalent of LID and additionally captures buyer and referencing information for a Visa purchasing card. and Amex CPC data
- Store card details securely
- Accept sterling and euro
- PCI DSSRefers to a set of guidelines with which businesses that process payments and handle customer data must comply. certified payment service provider
- Suitable for face-to-face, web and mail or telephone orders
- Process transactions online or as a batch
- Continue using Procurer ERP if you move banks
- Faster payment benefits your cash flow
- View recent transactions on-demand
Optional Procurer ERP modules
Ensure maximum card security by lodging card details once within our PCI DSS-certified platform. No card data is stored on your systems and subsequent transactions are carried out using a unique token, thereby reducing your compliance obligations.
Accept credit, debit and purchasing cardPurchasing cards are issued to employees to make purchases on behalf of their organization. The benefit of purchasing cards over other payment cards is that they allow additional transaction information to be sent through to the banks electronically. This removes the need for purchase orders and invoices, thereby saving both the supplier and the purchaser time and money. transactions on your website.
Chip & PIN
Benefit from the security of chip and pinUsed to verify payment card transactions where the cardholder and card are present at the time of the transaction. The PIN (Personal Identification Number) is a four-digit number that the cardholder enters into the PIN pad instead of signing a card receipt. at your trade counters whilst providing full addendum data to your customers.
Level 4Specialist supplementary data specific to a particular organization that is captured and delivered outside of the standard Level 1-3 banking data. ITS is able to provide detailed management information reports that complement this elevated level of service. data
Capture bespoke data specific to your business using our level 4Specialist supplementary data specific to a particular organization that is captured and delivered outside of the standard Level 1-3 banking data. ITS is able to provide detailed management information reports that complement this elevated level of service. data handling service.
Start accepting purchasing cards
Call us on 0845 504 6330 to place an order.