Website Terms & Conditions
By browsing and/or using the ITS Website(s) you are agreeing to the following Terms & Conditions together along with our privacy notice, which governs the relationship between Interactive Transaction Solutions (ITS) and you in relation to the ITS Website(s). If you do not agree to the following Terms & Conditions, please do not continue to use our website(s).
The use of 'ITS' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website with the registered offices; 1 Westleigh Office Park, Scirocco Close, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6BW. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our Website(s). These Terms apply to all applicable ITS websites.
Terms & Conditions of Use
- The content of the ITS Website(s) is for your general information and use only. ITS reserve the right to change and amend the Website(s) without prior notice.
- Any external links provided on our Website(s) are provided in good faith for your convenience and will be periodically reviewed, but ITS is not liable or responsible for the content of any third-party websites or documentation, nor does this signify any form of endorsement.
- The use of information provided on our website(s) is used at your own discretion and it is your own responsibility to ensure any products, services or information meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned or licenced (registered or unregistered) by ITS. This material includes, but is not limited to; the design, appearance, logos, branding, content and function. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with any additional agreed terms.
- We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time for legal, regulatory or functional reasons. If at any point you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions, you should not continue to use the website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this Website(s) may result in a claim for damages and/or a criminal offence.
- ITS do not offer any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, completeness or suitability of the materials or content found or offered on the ITS website(s) and access may be restricted occasionally for maintenance or during the introduction on new facilities.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. In the event of any dispute, courts in the United Kingdom will have jurisdiction.